LAL - Lapis Autumn Leaves (lista de reproducción)



"Subido el 09/10/2011

The great French singer/actor, in the "autumn of his life", steps up the stage for another magnificent performance of the song of his young days. The poem is by Jacques Prévert and has an extra part as follows:
Les feuilles mortes se ramassent à la pelle,
Les souvenirs et les regrets aussi
Mais mon amour silencieux et fidèle
Sourit toujours et remercie la vie
Je t'aimais tant, tu étais si jolie,
Comment veux-tu que je t'oublie?
En ce temps-là, la vie était plus belle
Et le soleil plus brûlant qu'aujourd'hui
Tu étais ma plus douce amie
Mais je n'ai que faire des regrets
Et la chanson que tu chantais
Toujours, toujours je l'entendrai
*********************************
Dead leaves are gathering, dead leaves are piling
Up just like memories and like regrets.
But still my love goes on quietly smiling
Thankful for life and for all that it gets.
I loved you so, you were ever so lovely,
How can I forget? Tell me how!
Life in those times was more sweet and beguiling,
Even the sun shone more brightly than now.
You were my most sweet friend and lover,
How I regret for those days,
And I'll keep hearing all the time
The old song that you used to sing for me.

Categoría MúsicaLicencia- Licencia de YouTube estándar"

Comentarios

Entradas populares